The holidays were super busy and if you are like me, I often put aside taking care of my skin because there are so many extra tasks to the days and evenings. But with the new year, it is time to get back to the basics of good skin care.
Here is my AM routine:
1. STEP 1 AM: On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I use an exfoliating wash to remove the dead skin cells that lead to aging. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, I use a mild cleanser.
2. STEP 2 AM: I apply a toner. A toner gets the deep grime out of the pores.
3. STEP 3 AM: I personally apply a combo of Vitamin C topically followed by Retinol cream. (oo-la-la, love this step!)
4. STEP 4 AM: I have been using shell shade RADIANT DEFENSE for hydration and sunscreen against the sun's rays, even though it has been gloomy---it is an essential step in my arsenal to protect against skin cancer.
Here is my PM routine:
1. STEP 1 PM: I use make up remover for my eye make up. I have also been using the make up remover wipes. Washing your face before bed is essential. DO NOT GO TO SLEEP WITH YOUR MAKE UP ON!
2. STEP 2 PM: Toner for the grime!
3. STEP 3 PM: ROLL with micro needle roller ( I have been missing the step, and need to get back to it).
3. STEP 3 PM: Same as above, love Vitamin C + Retinol.
4.STEP 4 PM: I add a final layer of moisturizer and go to get a good night's rest! (hopefully)
It is called quick multi-med therapy. I can help to devise a tailored skin care regimen that fits your needs!
And you are worth it! It's a great time of the year to start on the journey to your best skin ever!
Here's to Good Health and Much Happiness,
Your Friend, Dr. Younger You:)
Shop Dr. YoungerYou.myrandf.com
Message me to learn more!